Talk Up Taihape Newsletter
- To give local businesses an opportunity to advertise their business, new products, sales, etc at a specified cost.
- To give local Clubs & Organisations an opportunity to advise meeting times, AGMs, contacts for free.
- To allow all events in the Taihape Ward, open to the public & organised by any persons, groups or organisations in the Taihape Ward to be advertised (size at discretion of the TCDT editor).
- To give local information to community members who do not have access to internet.
- To deliver to every home & business in the Taihape Ward.
Rates for advertising reviewed every 6 months except for those paid for 12 publications.
Businesses are encouraged to develop their own advertisements.
The Trust has the right to refuse any article / advertising which it considers inappropriate.
- The editor may add snippets of information.
- B & W. There will be no colour at this point in time (printed version only).
- There will be no reports from clubs or organisations at this point in time.
- Advertising of businesses, clubs & organisations in the Taihape Ward only.
- Size of ads according to available space.
- Out of town events are not eligible to advertise.
- The TCDT will do a front-page editorial including information about the projects it is involved in, or that it has planned to undertake.
- The Rangitikei District Council may advertise meetings scheduled for Taihape & any urgent notices ie. Water restrictions, fire restrictions etc.
- The Taihape Community Board is encouraged to submit a one-page report following their meetings (1 per 2 months).
- Layout is at the discretion of the TCDT editor.