Pukeokahu School

Pukeokahu is a small, sole charge, full primary school, 30 kms east of Taihape. Located in a rural setting and surrounded by hills and farmland, the school was established in 1902 and moved onto its present site in 1903 when the original school building was completed. The ‘new’ class was built in the 1970s. The windows of the classroom look up at the imposing Aorangi.

84 Matawhero Road, Pukeokahu